Powerstep Pinnacle Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
Powerstep Pinnacle Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles provide the perfect combination of foot control, flexibility, and cushioning for tired feet. The orthotics come with an encapsulated design that includes a firm but flexible support shell, built-in foot support, heel cradle for motion control, and plush cushioning. VCT (variable cushioning technology) provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel. Pinnacle permanent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal top fabric combats foot odor and helps keep feet cool and dry.
Benefits of Powerstep Pinnacle Orthotic Insoles
- Full length, total contact support
- Movable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required EVA
- Base is Royal blue in color
- VCT top layer black is 1/8"
Features of Powerstep Pinnacle Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
- Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
- Semi-rigid foot arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability in the shoes
- This foot care insole features Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Polypropylene support shell
- Ideal shoe type:
- Athletic shoes
- Dress and casual shoes
When to use Powerstep Insoles?
- Over-pronation (mild to moderate)
- Plantar fasciitis heel pain
- Foot, arch and heel pain
- Hammertoes and claw toe
- Ankle and knee pain