Powerstep Slim Tech 3/4 Length
Moderate Cushioning, Full Support
Powerstep’s Original orthotic shoe insoles in a ¾ length are versatile to fit a variety of shoes. The ¾ length is perfect for preventing and alleviating pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort in lower profile shoes.
Ideal for all-day comfort and support in shoes with less depth at the toes.
- Firm but flexible arch support and heel cradle
- Low profile cushioning in a shorter, 3/4 length
- Ultra-thin design with tapered edge
- Non-slip pad at heel
- Offers increased support and stability in shoes
- Targeted cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Fits comfortably in most low-profile shoes
- Leaves extra room at the toes
- Movable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Polypropylene support shell, Black
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Royal Blue
- VCT® top layer, Charcoal Gray, 1/8”
- Non-Slip Pad at heel to help hold orthotic in place
Indications: Over-Pronation; Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain
Ideal Shoe Type: Dress and Casual Shoes, Slip-On Dress Shoes, Low to Mid Heel Dress Shoes, Athletic Cleats
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Insert Powerstep® 3/4 insoles into your shoes. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
WARNING: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling..
- As Powerstep Pro but without Poron across the whole area of the orthotic and heel plug
- Choice of full length or 3/4 length
- Stabilising heel cradle and Comfort Cushion™
- Strong, prescription-like shell
- Unique cushion casing
- Special Sanitiz etc™ fabric
- Double-layered, shock-absorbing cushion
- Supplied in pairs
- All sizes are the UK sizes