POWERSTEP PROTECH CONTROL FULL LENGTH ORTHOTICS PAIR
- Firm but flexible arch support;
- Deep heel cup with a 2-degree medial post;
- Shock absorbing cushioning for enhanced comfort;
- Ideal for mild to severe over pronation, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain.
Powerstep Protech Pro Control Orthotic Insoles
The Powerstep Protech Pro Control Orthotic Insoles offer a firm but flexible arch support and a deeper heel cup with a 2-degree medial post for improved foot control and positioning.
The Powerstep Protech Pro Control Orthotic Insoles have double layer, shock absorbing cushioning for enhanced comfort and a Poron heel pad which enhances the orthotic insert’s cushioning and protection.
The Powerstep Protech Pro Control Orthotic Insoles can help with excessive pronation of the foot which causes the arch to collapse and the plantar fascia, a tough band of tissue that stretches like a bow string from the heel to the ball of the foot, to become inflamed at its attachment point causing pain. This area calcifies and forms a cement-like mass on the base surface of the heel which leads to pain. The Powerstep Protech Pro Control Orthotic Insoles offer effective pain relief from these conditions by properly supporting the foot.
Features of the Powerstep Protech Pro Control Orthotic Insoles
- Strong, medical-grade foot support with firm but flexible arch support
- Deeper heel cup and 2-degree medial post for improved foot control and positioning
- Double layer, shock absorbing EVA foam cushion casing for enhanced comfort
- Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Poron heel pad cushion for increased comfort and protection
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
Specifications of the Powerstep Protech Pro Control Orthotic Insoles
- Polypropylene Support Shell with 2 degree medial post, deeper heel cup, and stronger arch firmness
- EVA foam base in charcoal grey
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection
- Poron top layer and Poron heel pad
Powerstep Protech Pro Control Orthotic Insoles are ideal for
- Over-Pronation (Mild to Moderate)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Pain
- Foot Pain
- Arch Pain
- Claw Toe
- Ankle and Knee Pain
How to use the Powerstep Protech Pro Control Orthotic Insoles
- Ideal for use in athletic shoes, roomier dress and casual Shoes
- Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time.
- It is suggested to wear Powerstep insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
- Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only.
Sizing for the Powerstep Protech Pro Control Orthotic Insoles
Please select the appropriate size Powerstep Protech Pro Control Orthotic Insoles Insoles for your foot size from the table below.
|Size Code||UK Mens Shoe Size||UK Womens Shoe Size|
|Code a||Mens 2 - 2.5||Womens 3.5 - 4|
|Code A||Mens 3 - 3.5||Womens 4.5 - 5|
|Code B||Mens 4 - 4.5||Womens 5.5 - 6|
|Code C||Mens 5 - 5.5||Womens 6.5 - 7|
|Code D||Mens 6 - 6.5||Womens 7.5 - 8|
|Code E||Mens 7 - 7.5||Womens 8.5 - 9|
|Code F||Mens 8 - 8.5||Womens 9.5 - 10|
|Code G||Mens 9 - 9.5||Womens 10.5 - 11|
|Code H||Mens 10 - 10.5||Womens 11.5 - 12|
|Code I/J||Mens 11 - 12.5||N/A|
|Code K||(Mens 13 - 13.5||N/A|
Powerstep Protech Pro Control Orthotic Insoles are supplied in pairs.